Thursday, October 1, 2009

Where the wild girl's stay !!!

I know what you thinken what the heck is she talken about well saturday the 17th my best friend Brittany is commen !!!!

I asked her two year's ago if she would like to come and stay with us for a few week's and she was like yes!!! So last month i got her plan ticket can i told her that the dream trip was on !! I know she is worried about commen here and stuff because you see we have never seen each other we have only talked on the phone and on the web. I have to say i am a little worried to because i am scared that she will not like me but i know it will all work out .

So she will be here for 2 week's and thank god the weather is changen and getten alittle cooler so it will be nice . I do feel bad because she will be on a plan for like 5hour's but it will all be worth it just to see my friend for the frist time. I also know she is worried about money i told her not to worry this is a gift we both have stressful live's and it will be nice for her to get a way for a little while.

So brittany i will see you on saturday !!! CAN'T WAITE !!!