Thursday, October 15, 2009

~~~~~~*Pain*~~~~~~

This is something i wrote the other day when i was at the doctor's office


Why do i have to suffer alone in life
why must i fight this invisable fight everyday and everynight
Why must i lay in bed squrriming in pain unable to rest find my long to short day.

Why must i put up with people's give me dirty looks
It must be that they can't see my everyday fight. they judge me on my looks
and what i do why do you care it's not like its you.

I have many things wrong with me it's a given fact.
It must be it must be that you can't see what is wrong with me
So you seem to prejudge that.

I fight alone day and night this invisable fight
some people will never understand and that dose not seem right.
I ask god why must i suffer alone day and night
Why must i fight this disease all my life
why must i suffer in pain .

Everyday and Everynight.

By
Megan Tharp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hugs, that's very preatty and sad...can't really think of a good word to describe it.