Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sayen good bye to my friend and new doctor's




Well my friend Brittany and i have been haven a blast and we have been running all over saintpetersburg. Going to the beach , the pier, and the old fort and the Mall.. It has been so much fun hangen out with someone who get's me and what i deal with . But the only thing is that its been very very hot and ugh that has been hell to deal with and i live in this heat all the time. brittany dose not i mean its hot where she is but not like the heat down here...
Here sre some of our fun pic's

we did our hair !!


Here are some photo's of my pet's she took!!!

These are some pic's brittany took..





I know we are weird hehe....













The shells we found when we were at the beach hehe it was fun ! Some of the pic's from Fort De Soato beach and historical park. It was fun and we got so much sun burn..






It was all going great but when we got home from the beach i could not touch my ear's and its because they both were infected .....UGH i will not get another any thing like that done again. So we had to go down to the er for them to take them out Oh God that HURT.....


My ear's before they got to them!!!!Nurse Phile

Sad because they are going to take the new ear rings out.








Callen dad and told him the news



























No comments: