Friday, October 30, 2009

New doctor today.

Well the day is here i go to my frist appt with my new pain mangment doctor later this moring my appt time is 10:30 but i have to leave here around 8-8:30. to get there because he is along way from us if anyone knows about florida i am in saintpetersburg and this guy is in brandon so its a long drive.



Iam happy to say that my headache's have started to go away after a month and a half ugh i was getting so sick of my head hurten me all the time and this was not one of those headaches were you could just go on with your everyday life this one was keepen me down . I didnot come out of my room much at all i mean for like the past two week's i have maybe come out of my room 3 times but that was to leave the house for other doctor appt's .




Well i got back home around 2:30 this afternoon and i was so wiped out i took a nice hot shower and a nap . so here is the update !!! This doctor was so nice and he knew about eds and stuff so he was asken me where my pain was today and luckly this was a bad flare day so he could see how it effected me . So he asked me about all my med's and i told him that if my current pain meds were helping me i could not feel and diffrent. So he changed my pain meds and he upped one by 100mg's . and he told me he wants me to have phsical/aqua therapy so i will call the place on monday.

So all and all this was a great today !!!!

No comments: