Monday, July 13, 2009

Some update

Things have been a little hard for me from june up to now. I went and saw my pcp (main doctor) last week and he asked me about my pain in my stoumach and i told him its not that bad but i am haven bad crampen and alot of gas and i have not clue why??? So he is senden me back to the doctor who took out my GB to see if he can help with my tummy!
Heart wise i am going ok i don't have to go back to All Childrens heart clinic till the fall which is a nice break for me i mean i love my doctors there but not this much lol!! But DR. Martinze is keepen a close eye on my heart and my PVS to make sure it dose not get out of hand!
Eye wise DR.Hess said that my eyes are ok and he can't find any thing to do with eds in my eyes which is good .
The bad news time. I am haven alot more pain and joint problems and my left knee is action up agian this is the same one i hurt 2 year's ago when i fell.Also i have to get 4 teeth pulled because the eds is maken my teeth very thine and they hurt so this happends on the 23rd of this month Can you say (ALOT OF PAIN OH GOD NOT LOOK TO THIS )!!!!!!!!
Now for the big trip in the fall i am going to go back to USF Medcial center and going to be Re-typed for EDS to make sure there is nothing funny going on i go there in november on the 7th i think .
Oh Mom and i are going to be interviewed by fox 13 news same time soon and its goign to be a thing on EDS . I took to on myself and wrote to the doctor who has a spot on the news and she said it would be a great ieda to do a show on eds. Not sure when it will happen but i will post when i know .
WOW I GEUSS THAT WAS ALOT (LOL)
C-YA ZEBRAGIRL OUT !

No comments: