Thursday, July 9, 2009

The worse friend!!

I feel like i have let so many of my eds friends down because i have not been able to be there for them and i feel very bad because of this . My health is going down hill i have 4 more doc appts this month still no pain doc appt. I have to get 4 teeth pulled because of the eds and then i have to go see a doc about my tummy for more surgery!!


To all my EDS FRIENDS i am so so sorry i have not been there for you . i am just really fighten to get up everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hunny you haven't let anyone down. A real friend will understand how much EDS sucks the life and time out of you. It was my fault no one could post, I changed my blog layout to a standard blogger one hoping the embeded comment form would work but evidently it just isn't ever going to work for me so I changed it back.