Thursday, July 16, 2009

A long painful road ahead for me !

Well today started out like any other day for me and well that mean pain and more doctor appt's . well mom and i made a early moring run because i had to drop a gift off to a friends little girl at All childrens hospital ! well i was inside the store and i bent over then it happended part of my intestiens got twisted up in to one of my hernia's . Oh my god the pain was so bad i thought i was going to die the pain shot through me and in to my back , I could not sit stand or anything.

I got into the car and mom knew right then what was wrong i called the doctor and they told me to go to the ER even though i had only 1 hour before my appt. So mom ran me down to the hosptial and then she went next door to all childrens to drop off the gift. So i was in with the nurse at the er and this lady was just plane nasty to me she said ( well if you have a doctor appt in one hour why are you here !!!) I told her i called the doctor and he told me to come right down . Well after said was nasty to be i got up out of the wheel chair and said them to for get it because i did not need this crap right now.

So one of the men to take people to and from the hospital to their cars came and got me and mom looked at me i told her to forget it and so we called the doctors office and they said just to come down. So we got there i was not even in the door and one of the nurse came out and said come on back! So my doctor who is Dr. Huguet came in and told me that this has to be taken care of now !!

So i am going in for surgery on wesday the 29th of this month to have my hernia's fixed so that is my update for right now !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so sorry you have to go through another surger, and to top it off the ER lady was a bitch. God, ERs in this country are horrible. They have millions of drug addicts coming in for a fix, and people coming in for minor things. And when a person with cronic health problems comes in and says their doctor told them to come to the ER right away, the lady cops and attitude. Its rediculous.

Anyways though, I will be sending all my thoughts and prayers to you and hope that the surgery goes well, you have a speedy recovery, and your pain is minimal. *huggles* I hope things get better soon. love ya girl