Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Carzy Life....

Oh my god i feel like i have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off !!!! Between doctors , Er trips and more. Mom had to take me to the er last weekend because i was doubled over in pain becuase my stoumch was hurten so bad and we have found out that i have a ulcer..
So i have to stop taken some of my meds because they will make the ulcer worse but at the same time they are some of the meds that keep me going and that help with my pain. On top of that i am still waiten to get my new health card from S.S.. because my pcp wants me to see a stoumch doc and the health incs. i have now will not cover it so i am in hell so in the mean time my doctor gave me some thing called (carafate 1 mg) to help coat my stoumch and gi tracki have to take this before every meal and at night. and i was put back on (zantca 150mg ) two times a day.

My pain is getten worse and i need to see a pain doc which i will start next month i hope i have found one that will take me and he seems nice and he said he will do what he can to help me cope with the pain from the EDS, FIBRO, so that is nice to have a doctor like that . there has been talk about putten a med port in me so when i am in alot of pain they can just inject the meds but i will all so be on pain pills. and i will be going back to USF for more testing and to be retyped for EDS. because we know i have type 3 with type 4 overlay but my doctor and heart doctor want to make sure there is nothing els going on.

I am still able to walk (knock on wood ) becuase i have a lot of friends with EDS and its really i hate to use the word but its crippled them . I do use my cane and stuff alot more then i use to and i use the eleciitc carts at the stores.


well that is all for now ..
huges to all my friends..

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Hi Megan,
My name is Marsha I am much older than you but new to Ehlers-Danlos III my shoulder fall out daily it is very painful I am on pain medication. My shoulders, ribs and jaw are the worst. Then come my fingers, wrist, ankles, toes and knees.
I will not be able to use a cane I will have to use a wheel chair if my lower joints go because I can not use anything due to my shoulders going out.
I really enjoy reading your blog.
Marsha