Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not so good news :(

Well i went to the doctor 2 days ago and i found out some not so good news ... Frist off we found out i have 2 hernia's one is on the wall of my stomach and the other one is looped around my colon. Now i have to wait to see a GI doctor god only know how long i will have to waite. But what got me mad the most is that i had this CT scan done at the ER last month when my mom took me and I can't belive my Doctors office didnot call and tell me or have me come in sooner.

I mean its bad now but with the EDS that makes it worse. I don't know what to think anymore..

sorry this is so short but we have bad storms in the area so i will make it longer later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez. Please keep me updated. I hate that you have to go through more complications. The family and I will be praying for you okay? I hope the are able to resolve this without too much pain or trouble for you *huggles* love you girl

Sickly Florida Girl said...

thanks bunny your a great friend to have

Unknown said...

Bunny's Mom here hope you was able to find a pain docotor today. I keep Janet and you in my prayers
I hope you had a good day. And thanks for being such good friend to Janet