Thursday, April 9, 2009

New heart problem....

Well i went to the heart doc yesterday for my bp check and for my pvc's. I have been feeling very run down and tried lately so my heart doc did a ekg and bp on me and then i was called into his office. My heart doctor is one of the nicest men in the world he cares so much about me and all of this other clinic kids and adults.

Well anyways i found out i have some thing called ( Pulmonary Valve Stenosis) this is when the valve opens to let blood flow from the right ventricla to the lungs is narrowing . In my case its not very bad right now which is good but if it gets worse they will have to do one of two things and others are 1. a heart cath .or 2, heart surgery agian soo well will just have to wait and see what happends .

But about my pvc's these are extra heart beats and it gets very boredsome to me so i have to wear a loop heart monitor till may 7th . I can take is one off and on for showers and stuff so . Dr. M said he is going to wait and see what comes up before he dose anything he said we may end up putten me on heart meds for it so . that is the update for now .

Oh and i am sick agian soo that is all


bye for now

No comments: