Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick of been sick

I am so sick of this life of mine . I can't even have one day with no pain , i am sick of the lies and i just want to crawl in a hole and never come out . My pain is getting worse and pain meds don't help at all and i just don't know what to do.

I am sick of people treaten me like shit and of people treaten me like i am crazy. i am not crazy i live in Hell . People are like will it can't be that bad . shit no one gets it or even trys to i wish some of these people would try to live in my world for one day ..

They would not be able to do it .. i can't do anying any more i can hardly walk , i can't get out of my own bed and i need help just to put on my socks.. i can't even rember the last time i did not have pain .

well i am going to be i hurt to much . here is a video i made

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*huggles*