Monday, November 3, 2008

Going for yet another scan :S

Well i got a call from the doctors office on thrusday and they told me that my health incesurence finally said ok to the HIDA Scan. I have never even hear of this thing before so i go on wesday its at 8:00am so we have to leave the house around 6:30 or 7:00am .. I am not looken forward to getten up that early .

I have been haven alot of problems with my tummy and i see Dr, Saba my pcp on the 13th of this month for all the info on the scan's and test that we has been orderen on me . I never wish for anything bad but i just hope that they find something to tell me why i am in so much pain.

I have been sleepen alot and stuff and i have no erengy and i plane hurt . so here is some info on the HDIA SCAN and what i can and can't do !


HIDA Scan

HIDA With Ejection Fraction (EF)
Do not have anything to eat or drink for 4 hours prior to this test. Do not take any narcotic anagesics (pain medication) for 4 hours prior to this procedure. Do not have a barium or CT contrast procedures for 24 hours before this exam.

for info please go to this link !!!
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/gallbladder-scan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I had one of those a few years ago. They injected me with barium or something and I had to lay in this machine for 2 hours while it tracked how fast my organs proccessed the material.

Anonymous said...

just wanted to check in. Haven't heard from you since this blog so I wanted to make sure everything is okay. I've started on your xmas present, I think you'll really like it