Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just something i wrote early in the year

If i think it i can do it.If i belive it i can do it.No one can tell me that i can't do it. Just because they think that they know me on the outside dosen't mean they know me on the inside. every day i think of the troubles that i have. I just keep telling myself yes i can.When i feel like i have no were to turn and i just stop and relaxe and dream in the back ofhead and my mind tell's me yes i can . When i go out to do my favorite things. People just belive that i can't be like them just because iam be different. They ask me all the time why do i continue to try .I say why not i am just like any other teen inside .Then they look at me and say on way there is no way you are going to try and play. They tell me to goway and get lost and. I try not to cry but then that little voice in my head tell's me to rember one small thing .If i cry i only let them win .but if i try i can only win .SO i would only say one little thing to myself and then.i would goout and do it because YES I CAN!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in the moring and i can't get out of bed agian. i just stare at the wall hopeing someone will walk in .When mom walk's in she said honey do you need help getting up agian.I look at the with tear's in my eye's and just shake my head.I am sitting up looking out of the window .wondering what will my day be like.I start to move and i am filled with fright .Then i start to hear it my jiont's popping in and out . I just put my head in my hand's and i just want to shout.I why me why now i was so full of life and now and now my life is just shot down. And i alway's start thinking this.Why me why now .This is a test of my inner faith and will.But then i reamber what mom my alway's tell's me .You have your trouble's and i have mine .But we are living well now and in to the next day

No comments: