Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Haven a ct scan in the am

Well i went to the doctor today and he ordered a ct scan of my tummy because i have been haven bad pain for like 2 months now and nothing we do has helped so he said lets try this and lets see what shows up.

So i got a call later in the afternoon and they told me what i can and can't do before the test and they said that i have to drink 2 Barium milk shake's (yuck ) those things are so sick :S . so my test is at 10:45 am and i have to drink one at 8:45 and another one at 9:45 so that is all for now !

i am going to bed because i am in pain and i have the flu too oh joy so so fun !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geez that isn't fun. Luckily I have never had to have the barium shakes. The would just inject the barium in my IV when I had to have my liver and gallbladder tested and for contrast scans. It always made me nauseaous though so I feel for you. Hopefully it won't be too hard on you.