Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life sucks

Finally more News updates!!!!

Well the Amoxicillin i have been on now for over 3 weeks is finally taken hold of the Upper Restory Infection . Two weeks ago mom had to take me down to Bayfront because i was getten sick and my Doctor was out of the country and i called the office and they said that i could not get in so mom and i end up going to Bayfront ER because that is were they told us to go and well we got there are 10:30am and did not leave till 6:00PM !!!
So i was give a diffrent type of amoxillin to take and it did not help so mom took me to the walk in clinic last Thrusday because i was still sick as a dog and getten worse . Well it turns out i all also had a case of very bad tonsil infection so geuss what had to come out NOW!!!! Great another trip to bayfront in the next few months.
Not going to be able to see the pain doctor because the car's A/C wants to act up so there gose that trip.So no pain meds for a month or two because my medacare dosenot start till october so and there are no more pain doc's that will take what i have now so i have to waite.
But on the hole i am doing better i am all healed up from my last surgery the doctor is going to keep me in his system because he is really the only doctor that will do surgery on me because of the eds. Soo that is all i have to report for now ..
C-YA

No comments: