Friday, August 28, 2009

Fave song that helps me in hard times

I am a big David Cook fan and have been from the frist time i saw him on AMERICAN IDOLE. I listen to his songs on my mp3 player at night when i am tryen to get some rest but one song helps me keep my head up high the song is called (HEROS)

As the sun goes down in front of meIt reminds of me of where I want to beWith you and you aloneHold me in like you were made for meI'm losing faith in gravityI just need to let you knowAnd I just need to let you knowI'm not going to come downDown off of these cloudsAll these heroes come and goBut you're still standingYou teach me to rise upTo open my eyes upAll these heroes come and goBut you're still standingYou're still standingYou know the world's confusingI don't careI crawl into your atmosphereI know you'll make it rightYou're all I need to knowI'm not going to come downDown off of these cloudsAll these heroes come and goBut you're still standingYou teach me to rise upTo open my eyes upAll these heroes come and goBut you're still sandingI believe that you can save meAnd you'll never let me fallI'm not going to come downI believe in what you've shown meThere's ahero in us allI'm not going to come downDown off of these cloudsAll these heroes come and goYou teach me to rise upTo open my eyes up

No comments: