Friday, March 6, 2009

Heart clinc @ ALL CHILDRENS HOSPITAL

Well i got to ach at 9:30 am and i got checked in to the heart clinc and they did my EKG and stuff but when it came to my Bp amd heart rate we had a big scare. My Bp was 160/100 that is very bad and my heart rate was 105 so they did it two times and it was the same so they put me in a room and then doctor martinze came in and asked how i was feeling . I told him i was feeling very rundown my chest was hurten and stuff and then he saw what i chart said ! I though the poor man was going to hite the floor he said your bp has never been this high . so he went and got the nurse and he said your not leaven yet we have some stuff to do .So i had to go to 3north on the other side of the builden and get labs and a chest x-ray STAT !! well i got them done and half way back to the office i got a very bad headach and so when i told the girls i was back i just layed down on the row of chairs and then they took my Bp agian and it was 158/90 heart rate 96. so the nurse told me to lay on the table and she turned out the light for me . Dr. martinze and Dr. F came in and talked with me and all my labs were ok but one my infulmation (sp) one was high so i am now on mobic for the chest pain and i just now got off the phone with the on call doc because my Bp is back up agian so i have a feeling i will be back at ACH on monday !! Oh and i am on a 24 hour heart montior till then too .. fun fun !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My inflamation lab is always a liitle high, low 30s, do you know how high it was. And on your BP, were you nervousor stressed about the appointment? My BP was always high for the cardiologist or any appointment I was nervous for. The cardiologist said it was White Coat Syndrome, basically you get overly stressed about doctors. Understandable considering the jerks we've seen. It's definately not good for your BP to get that high, so hopefully its something they can do something for, especcially with your aorta widening. Let me know what they find. Luv ya